Dr. Pijus Maity created bestkneewrapforbakerscyst.com. Chloe, a physical therapist with more than 10 years of experience, uses her expertise to offer free, in-depth health information to the general population around the globe in an approachable manner.
Chloe graduated from Sheffield, United Kingdom, with a Bachelor of Science (BSc)(Hons) in Physiotherapy in 2002.
The Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists was another organization Chloe belonged to.
Chloe was a CSP member and a Chartered Physiotherapist.
She signed up for membership in:
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapists, or CSP.
- Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- AACP: Health & Care Professions Council
With a focus on the Lower Limb and a speciality in musculoskeletal physiotherapy, Chloe has over the years worked at a variety of hospitals and physio departments in Oxford, England, and Kampala, Uganda, including:
- Knee-pain-explained.com was founded by Chloe Wilson, who also serves as managing director of Wilson Health Ltd. Patients with trauma: John Radcliffe Trauma Center
- Orthopedics for inpatients: Nuffield Orthopaedic Center
- Churchill Hospital, Horton Hospital, and East Oxford Health Center offer musculoskeletal outpatient services.
- Banbury GP Commissioned Triage Clinics for Musculoskeletal Triage
Mengo Hospital in Uganda has a physical disability unit. She participated as a clinician in the 2009 Lancet and Physiotherapy-published The Mint Study, a randomized control trial that examined the most effective way to treat whiplash injuries.
Our Medical Review Board
- Dr. Pijus Maity.
- Dr. Chloe Wilsonerd
- Dr. Kath Miller.